Private golf tournament, golf clinic or group tuition
CORPORATE GOLF DAY
Exclusive Events & Tournaments
Differentiate your company from the competition
Come as a group and leave as a team!
Participants can be experienced golfers or complete beginners – all of them will enjoy a memorable day
Presentations, conferences or company meetings held in a reserved area at the venue
Entertainment, team spirit and camaraderie are a vital part of this day
Golfing schedule tailored to suit your time and company strategy
Corporate Golf Days are the perfect event for your company.
Take your employees and valued clients from the board room to a sunny golf course in Mallorca for an unforgettable experience that inspires team-building and encourages bonding and cooperation.
Golf instructional clinics, a private tournament or a company group lesson -all perfectly suited and tailored to meet your needs and help you achieve your business objectives.
In a healthy group environment, you can learn the basics of golf and hit your first golf balls carefully guided by a golf professional. Or play in a private tournament if your group of guests are experienced golfers.
The golf activities program can be organized around other events you wish to do, such as presentations, conferences or annual company meetings which can be held in a reserved area of our clubhouse.
Whatever the style of your golf day, or the size of your group, we ensure a premium experience is enjoyed by everyone.
Why a Corporate Golf Day?
- Strengthen bonds with your valued customers and employees
- Thank clients for their collaboration in business
- Build relationships with potential new clients
- Differentiate your company from the competition
- Unique way to showcase new products
- Enhances the professional image of your company
- Your staff won’t lose working hours in the organization of the golf day
- Smooth running of the event is our responsibility, giving you the time to enjoy the experience whilst entertaining customers and employees
- Presentation of relevant prizes and gifts that represent adequately your company profile
- Golf Professionals to conduct group coaching and clinics
Planning of the day
- The key to hold a successful Corporate Golf Day is professional organization and presentation taken place in the right venue for you.
- An initial interview will let us know your requirements in the following areas:
- Course and Date – Availability & convenience of the venue
- Format – Type of competition, golf clinic, group coaching
- Number of participants – Information packs for attendees
- Prizes & Gift Packs
- Catering – Personal requests or propositions of local cuisine
- Advertising & Hole sponsorship – All with your company logo
- The estimated budget for the event will be provided and based on meeting the requirements your company has established.
The big day
- Personally ensure the schedule of your Corporate Golf Day is met
- Meeting point – Welcome and register all players
- Starter/Marshall – Punctuality and pace of play are necessary
- Set on-course competitions – Nearest to the pin, Longest Drive or Beat the Pro
- Arrange for on-course refreshments
- Professional photographer on site if requested
- Collect scorecards and on-course competitions results
- Elaborate the prize winners list and assist in prize giving ceremony
HAVE FUN WHILST LEARNING
that’s the challenge and our common goal